Saturday, September 30, 2006

Like a Virgin...

...fucked for the very first time!

The topic of tonight's blog needs no further introduction. And no, I am not talking about me. I gave my V-card away a LONG time ago to someone very special to me. I'm talking about the hottie from campus that I had been looking at for quite a few years (3) now and finally started talking to me online tonight. I was pleased, so I chatted for a while, then asked him if he was horny. He replied "Yes" and I asked if he'd maybe be interested in getting together to mess around a little and he said "Possibly." I asked what he'd get into and he gave me a very vanilla answer, which prompted my next question.

"Are you a virgin?"
"Yes."

BINGO! JACKPOT! I WON!

Now, I'm thinking he's either drunk or just playing a game with me. I ask if he wants to give it up and he said "Yeah, sure." So...I invited him over. He took my address and phone number and I told him to call when he was getting close. About 10-15 minutes passed and he finally called. I was beginning to worry that he was playing a game with me. He wasn't.

He showed up at my door in a sweater and khakis and I gave him a welcome hug and invited him back to the bedroom. We started kissing right away and he's a GOOD kisser! We laid down on the bed and made out for probably 20 minutes to get him relaxed, which he eventually did. It was really cool to give him an awesome first-time experience. I "suited up" after we exchanged blowjobs (he needs some coaching there. Any volunteers?) and asked him how he wanted to start. He told me it didn't matter, so I started to finger him gently with lube on his stomach, then had him flip over to his back for the initial position. I was incredibly gentle as my dick is not slender by any means and he seemed to be okay. I pushed in VERY gently and he again seemed okay and I asked him to make sure. He said he was, so I started to pull out slowly and push back in slowly. Obviously a virgin ass is tight, so the condom kept slipping, which was only a minor problem for me. He was SO tight. It was incredible. I'm not a V-card collector or anything, but I definitely enjoy taking them if I get the opportunity.

After some gentle thrusting, he told me it was starting to hurt, so I relubed and had him roll over to his stomach, which didn't work out much better. I asked if he wanted to stop and he said he did, so I pulled out and we laid down on the bed together and kissed and stroked each other. I had tossed the condom aside, knowing we were done with the fucking. He kept getting harder and finally I could tell he was getting close, so I told him to shoot on me and I wanted him to straddle me. Well, he did, and his entire attitude changed. He went from shy and quiet to stud!

My dick was rubbing against his ass and he seemed to be enjoying it, so I told him if he wanted, he could sit down on it. He took it and sat down HARD in one thrust and started to moan like a madman! I'd hit the jackpot! He was riding it cowboy style and HARD. I was totally shocked and he started to get louder and louder and finally he leaned down and started kissing me HARD and shot a big hot load on my abs and pecs. It was HOT. Okay, I used "HARD" 3 times in this paragraph already. Oops. I asked him if he'd help me cum and he said "Hell yeah," so he laid down next to me in bed and got to stroking my dick really good and playing with my balls. I asked him if he wanted me to kiss him as hard as he kissed me when I was cumming and he said "YEAH!" So, time went by and I'm getting close, so I start kissing him gently and he knew it was coming, so he picked up the pace and I couldn't hold back anymore. I blew at least 4 shots to shoulder height and the rest hit my chest, no joke. None was any lower than the bottom of my pecs. I was totally impressed and he didn't get up to leave right away, but kept kissing me instead.

We laid in bed for another 15 minutes cuddling and talking before I reminded him that he did have a prior engagement at 9:15 in the morning. We exchanged smalltalk as he and I both got dressed. I walked him out and kissed him goodnight. It'll never be a relationship, but I could play Cowboys and Horses again, that's for sure. Until next time...

May the Luck of the Irish be yours!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home