Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Fire Stud

I really had to convince this guy to come over, but I am glad my persistence paid off and I am sure he is too. I know he left satisfied and I sure as hell was.

I've been talking to a guy online for over a year now (seems to be the trend as of late) and finally convinced him to come by for some fun this afternoon. He showed up and looked nothing like the (obviously) much outdated picture he had sent me. He looked better. I know, it's a rarity in the gay world, but he honestly looked a lot better in real life. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least as I answered the door in my red UnderArmour type boxer briefs and a tshirt. He was surprised to see me like that, pleasantly, I think. We started kissing pretty much right away and moved to my bedroom shortly thereafter.

We kept kissing as I stripped him out of his tshirt and jeans, leaving him in his (oh-so-cute) grey Joe Boxer boxer briefs, which didn't stay on long after we laid down on my bed and continued kissing. I had the lube and other items ready and before long I had a couple of fingers working his ass as I sucked his average dick and licked his balls. He was enjoying the fingering and I wasn't about to deny the boy the pleasure he deserved. I did, however, want my cock sucked, so I asked if he'd do that and he gladly obliged. I laid back and enjoyed a fantastic blowjob for about 10 minutes until he was begging to be fucked. Who was I to say no?!

I laid him on his back and lubed him and I up good before I started to slide in. It wasn't working that way (my bed is apparently too soft, as I've had this problem in the past), so I moved his ass to the edge of the bed where I could stand and fuck him. He REALLY liked this because I could use more force and go deeper inside him, apparently hitting his prostate with each thrust, because his eyes would roll back into his head when I thrust hard and deep. He was moaning and grunting like a trooper by the time I was getting ready to really pound him, so I just let him have it. He moaned and yelled like I've never heard before; I'm surprised the neighbors didn't come knocking! Not too long after I started the hard pounding, he learned that if clenched his ass down around my dick, I'd moan too, so he started doing it more and more. About 20 minutes of hard pounding (with the occasional couple soft thrusts thrown in for good measure), I was ready to cum and he told me just to blow it, so I did. I shot and it was BIG. He was moaning, but hadn't cum yet, so I told him to straddle me as I laid on my bed and had him shoot his thick, hot load on my stomach. He was smiling the whole time as I pulled him down for a kiss as he started to come down from his post-orgasm high. We laid in bed for a little while before he told me he had to head back to the dorms and get some homework done. I asked if he wanted to get together again and he nodded, said "Yeah" and smiled. I hope to see him again this week.

Big week ahead, so I don't know how much time I'll have, but until you hear from me again...May the Luck of the Irish be yours!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home