Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So Much For That!

I don't think it's possible for me to go 24 hours without cumming at all these days. I mean, I've done it in the past, but only because I had to because I wasn't alone or whatever. My buddy Jeff called me up tonight and was talking about getting together to mess around like we did last year (I'll have to post that story soon) and he got me rock hard and before I knew what we were doing, we were both talking about sucking dick and how much we wanted to fuck. Sounds like he shot a big load too, from the moaning and groaning I heard on the phone.

I also talked to another hottie tonight who wants me to basically tell him what to do on cam. Be his "teacher", if you will. Totally hot, but I'm not posting his pic because he asked me not to. Sorry guys. More stories tomorrow...work beckons early again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home