Sunday, September 17, 2006

Under The Desk

So, my super hot friend from New York (who used to live in Wisconsin), is currently working in TV production under a (from what I understand) TOTALLY gorgeous (and openly gay) boss. One night after work, my friend and his boss hit up happy hour at a local bar and were discussing how hot men in suits are. Within the next few days, my friend's boss called him into his office and my friend walked in to find the boss' cock hanging out. So, being the good little employee that he is, my friend knelt before his boss and started sucking.

This has now progressed into a daily under-the-desk blowjob! Apparently the boss will just call Ben in and Ben knows what to do. Does this turn anyone else on? I'm hard as a rock just picturing this. A lot of that comes from knowing how fucking GORGEOUS Ben is. DAMN, I am jealous. I doubt I could blow anyone behind the espresso bar. Although, there is one I'd LIKE to...but that's for another day.

May the Luck of the Irish be yours today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home