Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Telephone...

I've been having phone sex with a TON of dudes lately, which is a huge turn on for me because I can see their pics and then we just talk nasty, moan, groan, grunt and cum. I am not really sure WHY it is such a turn on, but it is. I think it has something to do with the fact that they don't know what I REALLY look like (if I were on cam, for instance, but I always send my real pic if they ask for it) and I don't feel self conscious that way. It's acting, in a way, something I love to do.

I am really enjoying my new job and have been working a TON, so that's why I haven't been able to post. My assistant manager is a total stud and resembles Justin Timberlake, so it's always good working with him. I also think I am really falling for a gay guy I work with. He's not 100% aware of my "crush" yet, but I want to talk to him someday soon about it. I'll keep y'all posted.

ALSO: Whoever posted about wanting to meet up when I'm in Chicago, leave a comment with your email address and I will drop you a line so we can chat and set it up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home