Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Cam...

Webcams are seriously one of the best inventions ever. I have this buddy from Chicago who used to be in my area for work and we hooked up frequently when he was around. He's got a monster dick (we're talking 9" long and a good 5-7" around, dependong on how turned on he was) and I seriously LOVED to just worship it and his balls and ass. He was always game for letting me go to his hotel room and just suck him to my heart's content. After his work here was done, he returned to Chicago and I discovered he had a webcam. He has me SO whipped that just seeing him stroking his big dick gets me to shoot my load. Tonight, I cammed with him and 3 of my other buddies and it was just HOT seeing all of us stroking to each other's cocks...shot a big load all over as did he. I think a visit to Chicago and Steamworks is in order. If I go, I'll post...later dudes.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in when you visit Chitown

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home