Monday, September 18, 2006

Plans for Thursday!!

So dudes, I have been chatting up a bi guy from a city about an hour and a half away from me who's looking for a regular fuck bud (who could potentially become his boyfriend) and I fit the bill. Thursday night should be our first meeting and I can't fucking WAIT. He's 7.5" long by 6" around (yes, he can wrap a dollar bill around his dick end-to-end) I'll have a pic to post on Friday after he leaves. He seems really chill, is totally into kissing, cuddling, sucking, fucking...the whole works. He's also VERY into spending the night, which I really like. Oh, did I mention he's cute? That's a HUGE plus. He's totally into taking things at my pace (since I haven't been fucked by a dick that thick...well, EVER...he's bigger than Mr. Chicago that I wrote about in a past entry) and I'm stoked for that. How sweet would it be if I ended up with my own version of Alex's King Kong? I'll keep you guys posted but he's already caused me to shoot two HUGE loads tonight. We made a deal that neither of us are going to cum between now and Thursday, so I am going to be MIGHTY horny for the next couple of days!! He's very no pressure and it rocks. Can't WAIT. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hott!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home