Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oh what a night...

Wow. That is really the only word I can use to describe this morning's activities. I got home from hanging out with friends around 12:30 and saw a guy online that I'd chatted with before and had almost hooked up with once, but he fell asleep before I got back from the bar. So, he was online and I messaged him thinking that he might want to do some of the stuff we'd done before. I wasn't expecting a response from him because a couple of my buddies had tried to hook up with him and said he was just a tease, but I got one. He's someone I would normally DREAM of getting to mess around with, much less do what we did tonight. We chatted for a little bit on one site, then he told me to IM him on Yahoo, so I did. I showed him my cock pics and he was impressed (well, of course he was, haha) and we started talking dirtier and dirtier and he was telling me everything he wanted me to do to him. This boy was gonna get it good if everything went the way he wanted it to. He wanted to be fingered hard and possibly fisted and just have his hole "worked, stretched, etc." He also wanted me to take pics of his hole after I'd fucked him open, so who was I to argue with that? At one point he asked if I had poppers, which I don't (that's a long story), and I thought that was going to be the deciding factor, but it turns out he had some that worked just fine, which he didn't tell me until after he begged me to come over.

He gave me his address and told me the plan, which I have to admit, was TOTALLY hot. He lives in an apartment building where the front door is open, but you need a code to get past the inside door, which has no windows. He gave me the code and the instructions and his apartment number and told me to give him 20-25 minutes to get his hole ready and cleaned out (thank goodness he did!) so I agreed, got dressed in my jockstrap, white tshirt and blue A&F track pants that he requested (apparently totally into the jock look, which is a turn on for me as well). In the meantime, I found out his real name and Googled him and found out that he works for a big corporation in town, which made the fact that I was gonna nail him even hotter. I hopped in the car and drove over there to "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera blaring in my car stereo.

I parked in the parking lot of his GORGEOUS apartment building (we're talking $800+ for a one bedroom apartment, which is insane in this town) and called him like he told me and told him to be ready. He said he was and I walked in and punched in the code and climbed the stairs to his floor. He said his door would be unlocked and I admit, I was a bit nervous, but I opened the door and took off my shoes and jacket and put my keys and the pair of underwear I had brought for him on the kitchen table and walked into his bedroom where a GORGEOUS man was laid out on the bed, facedown, beautiful bubble butt just begging to be rimmed with the light from the moon streaming in through the open window. I stripped down to my jockstrap and spread his legs apart and reached under his abs to feel his hard cock as I knelt behind him and started to rim him like crazy. He was moaning like mad already and REALLY enjoying my rimjob, which is a huge turn on. I started to finger him a little while I rimmed him, which turned him on even more. I knew he was an ass boy, but DAMN. He had a GORGEOUS ass. I can't express that enough.

I kept fingering him, adding finger by finger and he kept pushing up on them, deeper into his hole. I finally had 3 in there and told him to roll over onto his back, which he did and I finally got to see his equally amazingly beautiful face and awesome hairy bod. I played with his pecs and his nips for a little while and he enjoyed that for sure. He was moaning and whimpering, which is a total turn on for me, so I "rewarded" him for that by stroking his cock a little while I fingered him with 4 fingers now and he was practically begging for more, so I gently slid my thumb in and he flinched a little, but I leaned down, kissed him, and that pretty much went away. I didn't get my entire fist in because he was feeling it and I didn't want him to be hurting in the morning. I promised him no pain, so I stopped working him so hard and he was begging for me to fuck him, so I lubed up and slid in him in one thrust and he was in Heaven. I kept deep-dicking him and he was moaning and squirming all over his bed in total ecstasy.

I wanted to REALLY give it to him like he wanted it, so I stood up next to his bed, moved him around so his ass was at the edge of the bed and just started nailing him and this sent him into a totally different world. He was begging me to give it to him and I, of course, kept teasing his hole with the head of my dick and he was begging for it, telling me how much of a whore and a slut he was, so I finally just slammed it home and he practically screamed "YEAH" really loudly, which of course, totally turned me on even more. I figured it was time for pictures so I pulled out, he whimpered and I told him not to move and I grabbed his camera from the nightstand next to the bed and snapped some pics of his bod and ass. He was even so kind as to spread it wide for me! They're on his camera, so when he sends them to me, I'll tell you guys. As he started to beg for my cum, I kept pounding him and he was going nuts, so I finally started to lick his feet more, which seemed to really get him moaning, and play with his dick, which I think is what did it for me. I started to pound him really hard and started to cum hard and he pushed down harder on my cock, which made me shoot even more. It was TOTALLY intense.

He had also said he wanted me to piss inside him, which I had never ever done before and neither had he and we tried in his shower for a little while, but couldn't get it to happen, so I got a great look at his body in the light and started to massage his neck and he asked if I would continue that in his bed. We did, however, hear his neighbors fucking and the headboard slamming against the wall, which was hot, because them hearing us might have caused that!

I gave him a little bit of a breather once we got back in his comfy bed and a back massage and told him I wanted to make him cum too, so he rolled over and I started sucking him off and he practically MADE me finger him, even though I totally thought he'd be done getting his ass worked after all that!. I was fingering him hard and he was moaning and whimpering loud and he asked if I wanted his cum and I nodded, my mouth still on his cock, and he started to shoot a DELICIOUS load. I am not a huge fan of the taste of cum usually, but this boy is TASTY. After I pulled off his cock and swallowed, I licked his nuts and up to the head of his cock again and he smiled. I grabbed the towel he had on his bed and cleaned his ass up a little and wiped the sweat off my bod (it was a big towel) and kissed him. He kissed me back and I told him it was amazing and he smiled bigger and agreed. I kissed him again. I asked him if that was what he wanted and he said "Oh yeah." I said "Better?" He smiled really big, put his arms behind his head, and said "Yeah, totally." Mission accomplished. I asked if he'd be game for a repeat in the future and he goes "Yeah, but I gotta call it a night tonight. IM me again soon." Bonus points!

I got dressed, kissed him and told him "Sweet dreams, stud" and he said "You too." I grabbed the underwear I noticed on the bed earlier, a pair of red briefs, asked if they were mine, he nodded, so I took them. I told him his pair was on his kitchen table and walked out of his room after a last kiss. I put on my shoes, my jacket, put his sexy underwear in my pocket, took a last glance at the beautiful naked stud laying on the bed from the kitchen and left for home.

Seriously y'all, this is the best sex I've ever had, bar none. He was a beautiful guy and I was into him and he was into the whole thing, including me, so that totally turned me on. I would post a pic, but I don't have any bod pics that don't have his face in them. I will if I get them from him and crop his face out. Keep your eyes here for those, but until then...May the Luck Of the Irish be yours today!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please do post his body pics! Im so turned on

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home