Friday, April 27, 2007

The Second Story...

So sorry y'all. I have been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to post on here at all, but a few of you have asked "What's up with the second story? Are you gonna tell us?," so here it is. Enjoy, and as always, COMMENT! I love hearing from you.

This story involves a bit of con-work on my part. The horny and willing bottom boy in this story is not new to my cock. I've fucked him before and he thoroughly enjoyed it. I wrote about it in here in a previous entry. Remember the boy who was laying face down on his bed, beautiful bubble butt in the air as the moonlight shone in? Yeah, this is him...part II.

I jumped online (under a different screen name than I normally used to use) and was SUPER horny and very excited to see that this hot bottom was online and looking to get nailed. I set up a hot scene with him where I'd come in, bring my handcuffs and he'd already be blindfolded and laying on the livingroom floor. When I got there, however, he was blindfolded, candles were lit and some hot jazz/house music was playing very softly from his surround sound. From that point on, I knew he wanted it BAD, and not just a quickie either. I took my time running my hands all over his gorgeous tan skin; up and down his back, across his gorgeous bubble butt (which still looks hot as hell in the candlelight), down his legs and back up between them, gently brushing the backside of his balls. He had to adjust himself as I started giving him his back massage and my hard dick was pushing through my gym shorts into his ass crack, which was driving him wild. Before I got there, I had asked him to wear only gym shoes and I'd come in gym clothes too, to further enhance our "jock" fantasy. I grabbed his hips and lifted him up to a doggie style type position and started rimming his gorgeous ass. I seriously can't emphasize enough how fucking hot his ass is. I wish I had a picture to show you, but I didn't even bring a camera, knowing that he doesn't like pictures. I rimmed him for a good 15 minutes before I started to finger him and use a nice thick dildo on his ass. I lubed him up with only spit and really worked that dildo in his hole until I could feel him really loosen up. Then, I gave him the fuck he'd been waiting for. I was on my knees behind him while he was in the doggie style position taking the pounding I was giving him. I grabbed the dildo and worked it AND my dick into him and he started moaning and groaning like crazy! He'd never been double-penetrated before and it was the first time I'd done it to anyone, so it was hot for both of us. I reached underneath him to stroke his dick and he was dripping precum like crazy. He wanted me to blow my load inside him, but like before, I wasn't done yet.

With that, I flipped him onto his back, cuffed his hands above his head and lifted his sneaker-clad feet up over my shoulders and kept on pounding his beautiful ass. As I leaned down to take off his blindfold, I started licking the side of his neck, right by his ear, and he actually started to push harder on my cock to fuck himself harder. I took this as a sign and grabbed his hips and honestly fucked him harder than I've ever nailed anyone before. He loved it and shot almost immediately without anyone touching his dick and I shot very soon after that. I looked at my watch as we made small talk and got dressed. I'd fucked him for 45 minutes straight and he looked worn out. I kissed his cheek as I walked out the door and left him naked and spent in his livingroom. What a stud...

Thanks for taking the time to read all that! Remember...comment. Tell me what you think. I love to hear from you all. Until next time, may the Luck of the Irish be with you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home