Friday, February 02, 2007

Dilemma

So guys, I've got a problem on my hands that I need some advice on. I met a really good looking guy recently. He's tall, muscular, totally my type of guy. There's just one 'problem'...he's HIV positive. Now I know that him being positive wouldn't affect a friendship, but I'm starting to wonder why I feel as though I can't have a relationship with him. We've never done anything physical, so I'm not worried about having it and I do get tested regularly and am negative. Have any of you had to deal with a situation like this? Please comment, even anonymously, and let me know how you handled it. Thanks y'all.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM , Blogger Night Swimmer said...

dude, they call it safe sex for a reason.

HIV is not like it was 20 years ago. take the time to educate yourself and speak with him about your questions and concerns then rubber up and have a blast.

2 things...

1- you should assume everyone u have sex with is poz and behave accordingly
2- if he cant tell you what his numbers are and answer questions about how u 2 can safely engage in naked fun, you should not be having sex with him.

-stevie
http://chaos.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home