Saturday, February 03, 2007

Endearing Qualities

After having a rough day/night yesterday, I was really hoping today was going to be better. It wasn't all that bad, but it did make me think about how much I miss my ex. He was killed over 3 years ago in a car accident. I don't want to get into it all right now, but one of my very favorite co-worker's boyfriend reminds me a lot of him and I spent some time with her and her boyfriend tonight and it made me miss him even more. They both have some very similar qualities in how they treat others, how they view themselves, how they act, even their nose is similar. Stupid, I know, but I miss him. Ahh, maybe sleep will help. Who knows. G'night.

3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better. I'm sure your ex is in good hands now. I'm sorry to hear about what happened.

 
At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are okay, I have not seen you post anything new and your last post was sad.... my thoughts are with you at this moment. Time is your only friend.
Please be well
Joe

 
At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been enjoying your blog. I hope telling us about the tragedy of your ex's death didn't hurt so much that you don't want to blog anymore.

I think you touched a very deep emotion and I hope you are doing OK wether you continue to blog or not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home