Monday, April 02, 2007

Hot Tuesday!

This is the first of the two stories I promised you guys. The second one should be posted early this week. Sorry, I'm busy!!

On Tuesday afternoon while I was online, I saw a guy that I have wanted to hook up with for a while, but hasn't because (and he's told a friend of mine this) "[I'm] disgusting." Well, great. That's always nice to hear, right? Apparently I'm not as digusting when he saw a photo of me in a jockstrap and some cock/ass shots. He decided that he wanted to hook up. When I asked him what turned him on, he hummed and hawed for a little while, then said that being forced to suck dick would get him going. I told him to come to where I was and we'd have some fun. He showed up about 15 minutes later and we got down to business. We both kept our shirts on, but I made him take his off partway through the playtime. He's got a good body as he's a former baseball player. I sucked his dick for a while, then made him get on his knees and started to force my thick dick further down his throat than he thought it would go. I gagged him a couple of times on it, but never let him pull off because he said he wanted to be forced to suck. He apparently REALLY liked it because when I asked him where he wanted me to shoot, he said, without hesitation, "I want to swallow it." Who was I to argue with that? I blasted the first load down his throat shortly thereafter and gave myself a little break while I worked his cock and balls while gently fingering him. He said he was too tired to cum, but he'd take a second load of mine, so I sat back in a chair and let him suck the second load down his throat after that. What a trooper. He said it tasted great and I told him he looked awesome naked and I'd love to see it again, so I think we'll be hooking up again next week after he gets back from his vacation.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger S.B. said...

Sounds like a nice Tuesday to me.

 
At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that was hot, tell us what happens next or story number 2 of your other post :)

Val

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home