Thursday, January 25, 2007

Speedo Stud



So, at the restaurant I work at there was a super hot cook, but he ended up quitting because of his swim/school schedule...he's a senior at the local high school. TOTAL stud, amazing 8 pack of abs, I kid you not...and big, sexy legs and a gorgeous set of pecs, beautiful smile...I could go on for days! So, he came in tonight and was just chillin' with me and the rest of the staff that had finished work...total dreamboat, so I thought I'd share him with you all. Sorry about the blurring, he's not gay but DID admit tonight that after fucking a girl for 2 hours and making her cum 3 times (I know...ick) he never got off...hmm...maybe I have a chance after all! So, feast your eyes on the hottie of the...well, night!
(TASTY!)

(look at that fucking V!)

Until next time, may the luck of the Irish be with you all!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home