Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Change or Two...

So, some of you have emailed and asked me to change this from a strictly-sex blog to something more personal. I think I'm going to give it a try. So, starting today, I'm going to post more things about my life than just sex. Don't worry, the sex will be there (if and when I have it!), but there will be more personal stuff too.


On that note, IT'S DAWSON!


I was searching Match.com for whatever reason and I came across Dawson (from CorbinFisher.com) and his profile. I've blurred out the essentials, but if you're not stupid, you can find him for yourself. What a dream :) Have a great day y'all!


1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM , Blogger S.B. said...

If you come accross "Ryan II" - send me the info....LOVE HIM.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home