Thursday, August 31, 2006

Every story has a beginning...

This is my very first post in this journal, so I thought I'd introduce myself as best I could to my readers (who I hope will become devoted followers and come back to check out my latest escapades!)

I'm 20 years old and from Wisconsin. I'm a former flight attendant for a major US carrier and have plenty of stories to share from those days. I am almost done earning my degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations from a college here in Wisconsin. Once I do, I hope to move to New York, LA, or Orlando and work in the entertainment industry, either as a publicist or a press agent. In the meantime, I work at a coffee chain and a quickly-expanding 50's/60's diner chain and have PLENTY of fun, which I hope to share with all of you over the course of my days.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy and ALWAYS, ALWAYS comment!!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, lookin forward to part 2

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home