Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fire Alarm!

This short story involves an ex boyfriend who knows that I'm going to post it about him...

It was the end of February 2005 and Kev and I had been dating for a couple weeks when I went to visit him at school in Minnesota. We hadn't fooled around before this visit and were sort of looking forward to it! The first two nights were pretty boring, with just some cuddling. The third afternoon, however, brought about some serious sparks.

Kev and I were laying in his tiny twin dorm bed and cuddling and kissing when I decided to break the ice and go down on him. I slid his shorts down and was greeted with a VERY nice sized dick, which I promptly started working over with my mouth and tongue. Kev was definitely enjoying the attention and was actually REALLY close to cumming when we were interrupted, rudely, might I add, by the freakin FIRE ALARM! Talk about a scramble to put our clothes on! Imagine the surprise on the faces of everyone we ran into outside that asked Kev what we were up to and who I was, mostly because we weren't in normal daytime clothes, but rather pajamas. Oops! Needless to say, the mood was ruined and we didn't get a chance to finish and broke up the next day. Not a big deal, however, because we're still good friends.

More to come soon...

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...

That sounds totally hot!

 
At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT! Love dorm stories!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home