Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Grad Student

As I woke up this morning, I felt a familiar stirring coming from my A&F gym shorts. I was hard as a rock and all alone. After checking out my usual morning sites (CorbinFisher, SeanCody, Perez Hilton) I decided to see what was going on in one of the chatrooms I occasionally visit. Lo and behold, there was a guy online named Justin who didn't live too far away from me and was just as horny as I was. We decided he would come by my place in about 20 minutes and we'd have some fun.

He got here and despite not having a picture, Justin was really quite cute. I was shocked, however, when he took off his shirt and right there on his left shoulder was a tattoo of a cross and the "Jesus fish" as my roommate and I call it. (I'll write more about her later.) I thought to myself 'What the hell!" and kept right on going. He had said he was into kissing at about an 8 on a scale of 1-10...I'd say it was an 11. He was a fantastic kisser too. We messed around and I almost made him cum a few times just by suckin on his nipples. He would moan and groan and squirm all over my bed, which is a sight I LOVE to see. We kept playing for a while when he basically rolled onto his back and told me he wanted me to shoot my load. Kind of a strange request, but I complied and straddled his chest and stroked my now-throbbing dick as he played with my balls. When I let go, I REALLY let go. It was all over his chest and his chin, even though he tried to stop it with his hand. Oh well. I then told him to do the same and although his load was bigger and thicker, it wouldn't have won any medals for distance. It made it halfway up my chest and that was about it. We chatted a little bit as he got dressed and I found out that he's getting his Master's degree in Psychology. Maybe then he'll be able to explain the 'sexcapades' and the "Jesus fish" combo. Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot stories man! Update us on the Fish tattoo....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home