Friday, December 08, 2006

A Repeat!

I had the great fortune to fuck a buddy of mine that I've been friends with for a couple years now again tonight in his hotel room. Apparently he was down visiting some relatives and doing some holiday shopping and got bored and horny, so I gladly obliged.

It started with him wanting a massage, which I am VERY good at, and going from there. I chatted with him for a bit about what he wanted, how tense he was, etc. and then he signed off. From the first message to the time I got over there was about 4 hours, so I was QUITE ready to get there and get him naked. He and I are both big fans of jockstraps, so I put on my new black Under Armour strap and headed over to see him. I pulled up to the hotel he was staying in and hoped that there wasn't anyone I knew working the desk. Thank goodness it wasn't anyone I knew, but he was fuckin cute! So cute, in fact, that I almost invited him to join me/us. I headed up to room 231 where he said he'd be waiting, and he was. Not in a jockstrap like I'd asked, but in pajama pants with no underwear. He had bullriding on the TV, which quickly changed to arm wrestling. How appropriate! I started with a really good massage across his shoulders and worked my way down his back, then did each of his semi-muscular arms. He's not a hairy guy, which is a total turn on for me. I then asked if I could take his pajama pants off and he responded by lifting his hips off the bed and inching them down gently. I helped them off and tossed them to the side.

He enjoyed the leg massage and I paid special attention to the inside of his thighs and feet. He said he could really feel the tension leaving his thighs and feet, something I knew would happen if I gave him a good enough massage. I, of course, didn't forget to massage his gorgeous bubble butt and tight, clean hole.

I flipped him over and started working his chest and stomach as well as the front side of his shoulders and legs. I avoided his cock and balls until the end of the massage when I started working on his prostate from the inside and outside at the same time which flipped the switch from "Massage" to "Fuck" for him. I could tell he was aching to get nailed, so after a good oral session on his thick dick, I lubed us up and slid into him with him laying on his back at the edge of the bed. I've got a thick dick, so I eased it in gently, but I had worked him open with my fingers and tongue beforehand so it didn't take much.

I pushed my cock all the way in and he didn't flinch, so I kept on fucking him; a bit harder and deeper with each stroke. He was getting into it and handed me a different lube to try, which I must admit I am a big fan of now. I slid up inside him with this new lube and he tried to get me to slide in deeper, so I had him flip over onto his stomach and assume the doggie style position. I fucked him good and hard in this position for close to 25 minutes and felt his ass clench and I knew he was shooting all over the bed. I pulled out and rolled him over to see him shoot and he was STILL shooting! I was impressed, so I knelt next to his chest and stroked my dick up and down twice before I blasted my hot load all over his pecs and abs. We cleaned up with a towel and as he was getting in the shower, I was getting dressed. I took that opportunity to grab his jockstrap from the laundry basket on the dresser and headed out without him knowing a thing.

By the way, that picture is really him. Nice ass, huh? Until next time, may the Luck of the Irish be with y'all!

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm just checking in again & I have to say, "No wonder your name is Lucky!!" Thanks, again, for the HOT stories you post. They succeed in getting me dripping very quickly...absolutely love them.

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger JP Mac said...

hot story bro.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home