Friday, December 01, 2006

ALMOST In The Eye...

So, lately, I've been practicing my edging skills while I jack off, because I haven't been getting any action. I usually put on my blue and black AussieBum jockstrap and stroke through the pouch for a while as I check out my SeanCody and CorbinFisher collection. After a bit, I'll pull it out the side and stroke it, but never getting close to cumming, just stroking. As time goes on, I'll get closer and closer and finally just BLOW all over, HOPEFULLY shooting a big load.

One day this week I was edging for about an hour to an hour and a half when I decided it was time to blow my load. I leaned back, gave it full power and *BAM!* I shot my own cum all over my face. I was like..."WHOA." So I cleaned up, took a shower and went about my business. I jerked off again later and didn't get the same result, but tried almost the same thing.

The next day, I did the same edging-type thing and *BAM!* More cum in the face. So, that's been the goal as of lately...to shoot myself in the face with my own cum. Anyone else into that? Leave me a comment!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home