Saturday, June 04, 2011

Summer's Back!

Hey guys, I'm finally back to blogging. I DO have a boyfriend now, but I have a million stories (give or take) that I can share with you guys, if you'd like! Here's one from this spring, before I met my boyfriend. Hope you enjoy!

In the past I had a habit of cruising Craigslist for some hot ass when I was horny. I didn't live alone for a period of time this winter/early spring, so I couldn't host, and Craigslist made it easy for me to get laid. As I was browsing through the ads one evening, I ran across one from a boy looking for action. His stats looked hot: 18, 5'11", blonde hair, blue eyes, thin build, bottom. Perfect! I texted him (he'd included his number) with a proposition for a 3some and he texted back with "Are you serious? I'm down! Where do I go?" This went back and forth for a little while before I told him to pick me up a couple blocks from my place and we'd ride over to my buddy's house together.

I threw on a hoodie and walked the few blocks to the corner I'd agreed to be at and he showed up a few minutes later. On the ride to my buddy's, I checked his ID because I wanted to be 110% sure he really was 18. He wasn't. He was 19. No biggie.

We get to my buddy's place and it isn't long before my buddy and I are kicked back on his sofa stroking our cocks and watching this kid strip. He was on his knees sucking us both a few seconds later. This lasted a good 15-20 minutes before my buddy got up behind him and told him it was time to get his hole opened up. I held his mouth down on my 7" cut and thick cock (that felt AMAZING!) and my buddy started fingering his hole open pretty good. He didn't go easy on the kid based on how he talked to us and what he said he wanted. About 10 minutes in, as I was literally fucking his throat, my buddy pushed in balls-deep. THAT was incredible. The fucking was non-stop for the next 2 hours. I won't bore you with all the details, but he was the best slut bottom I've ever had the privilege of pounding open. My buddy and I each took 10 minutes alone with him in the bedroom and I definitely heard some serious whimpering and light moaning during my buddy's time with him. I took the full 10 minutes doggie style and did not stop thrusting the entire time.

Toward the end, we did DP him, which he almost begged for. He did take both of our cocks for a few minutes before we decided it was time to breed him. My buddy laid him on his back and delivered about 2 minutes of intense, balls-deep pounding before a guttural moan and slamming his cock all the way in to cum inside. I flipped the boy doggie style to breed him and got about 3-4 minutes of good thrusts in before busting my nut in him as well.

In order to make him cum, we had him sit on the sofa between us and alternated milking his well-beaten prostate and jacking his cock and vice versa. What a load he sprayed! After we cleaned up what seemed to be a gallon of cum and all showered, we got dressed and headed out. He promised he would text me that week for a repeat and has never been seen again. Both my buddy and I have tried to contact him with no success. Maybe he's not interested anymore or got a boyfriend, but I'd sure love to have another go at that amazing 19 year old ass.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home