Sunday, August 12, 2007

In The Tent

You probably think this story is allll about camping. It's not. I hate camping. I don't go. It's about me sucking off a long-time crush in the tent at his work while it stormed outside...loud cracks of thunder...flashes of lightning...the sound of the rain pouring down around us...

The story really starts the night before when I had some friends over and we got a little drunk. After they went home, I hopped online to see if I could find someone to play with before bed. My friend Chad* was online, so I messaged him. He told me he was at work and was pretty horny, so I asked if I could come by and blow him or we could fuck or jerk off or whatever. He said it would be risky because he was outside at the tent at his work. I asked where he worked and he told me. I immediately knew I HAD to get with him there. We chatted for another half hour or 45 minutes or so and it looked like it wasn't going to work out to play that night. He told me to contact him the following night to see what he was up to.

After I got home last night, I jumped online and he was waiting for me! It didn't take much convincing for me to get in the car and drive over there. As I started the drive, the sky started to rumble and flash. I was getting excited by the time I got there. I got out of my car and walked into the tent and he was just chilling, playing on his laptop. Not long after I got inside, it started to pour outside and the storm got more intense. He said "So, if I remember correctly, you came here to jerk off" and I sorta laughed and said "Yeah, something like that." So, he sat down in a chair in the middle of the rows of merchandise in the tent and unbuckled his belt for me. I took the hint and walked over to him, stood him up and took his belt off and dropped his pants and underwear (grey striped boxer briefs) to his knees. I got on my knees and started to suck his cock, which was already hard after I stroked it a bit. He started moaning like crazy and I knew I was turning him on more than he had expected to be. He was enjoying it thoroughly when I started to lick his nuts and stroke him at the same time. He could barely handle it and had to sit back down in the chair and I continued sucking him as he did. I worked his cock with my mouth for a while before he finally asked where I wanted him to shoot and I told him that I'd swallow it...he started cumming shortly after that and I just took his whole load into my mouth. I've never heard anyone cum so loudly before, so thank goodness no one was around! The storm would have drowned out the sound anyway. He smiled as I finished sucking him off and stood up. I didn't feel like getting off, but REALLY enjoyed getting him off! I kissed him goodbye, we chatted a bit more, then I walked out into the rain to head home....completely satisfied.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home