Thursday, November 29, 2007

Over The River and Into The Woods...

This is a post from this summer that somehow never got posted. I have lots more to write in here, but have been way too busy (like a lot of other bloggers) to write. Enjoy!!
I have been talking to this really good looking guy online for a few years now and distinctly remember the first time we hooked up...it was in his basement after school before his parents got home from work. We were both 17 at the time, so I can't go into details (because it's illegal in my state...) but it was HOT. He's hung like a damn horse and it took some work to get his dick up my ass. He eventually got it balls-deep and the rest is history.
Throw in some more hookups over the years...a random blowjob here or there, some jerking off, etc...and we're in the dead of summer, 2007. It was a day in August...mid-August, I think...and he and I were both online and HORNY. He asked if I wanted to get together and I, of course, said yes. We decided that we were going to be a little risky and meet outside on one of the hiking/biking/sports trails near town and go into the woods and play. As I pull into the parking area, there's a cop car sitting there. I thought "Oh fuck!" and drove around through the exit. I waited like 10 minutes and came back and saw the cops sitting at the picnic table chowing down on some greasy fast food. I got out of my car (dressed for hiking, etc.) and started to walk down the trail into the woods, toward the area where R said he would meet me. I got a ways down the trail and he pulls up next to me on his bike and we walk/talk a bit as we keep going down the trail.

After we were probably a mile or so down the trail, we decided to get started. I remember that he was wearing gym shorts and a tshirt and some hot Nike shoes. I tugged his gym shorts down enough to see that he had shaved/trimmed his whole bush and balls and reached into his shorts to stroke him up and got him hard in no time. After I looked around to see if anyone was around, I dropped to my knees and started sucking his thick dick. I kept sucking him a while and after I got him totally hard, I whipped out my camera and he posed for a few pics. It wasn't long before I had my dick out and we were making out and grinding against each other, stroking each others' cocks and getting dangerously close to cumming. He told me he wanted to stand next to me when we were going to shoot so we could see who shot the most and furthest. The sand/dirt on the trail was rather dry, so it was easy to see where the cum landed. He and I both shot monstrous loads that day, spraying cum a good 2-3 feet in front of us, hands on each others' ass for support and to get a good grope as we both shot our loads. Both pretty sweaty by this point, we cleaned up as best we could with our boxers and headed our seperate directions.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Blogger JP Mac said...

The last picture is not of me... it's the guy I went on a date with.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home