Monday, July 02, 2007

Fix-It Man

So, I have been keeping a little secret from all of you for a while. My maintenance man is HOT. He has been fixing up the landscaping and cleaning out vacant apartments for a while now, but I really only started to talk to him within the last couple of weeks. It all started when he came to replace some blinds that had gotten broken in a fire in October. He is almost always shirtless and has a definite reason to be! He's got a gorgeous body and is always walking around in gym shorts and my favorite shoes, Adidas Superstars, WITHOUT SOCKS. He's just plain HOT. So, I took advantage of the fact that he was outside my window shirtless the other day doing some landscaping and snapped a few pictures to share with y'all. Enjoy.




Until next time...may the luck of the Irish be with you!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger Matt said...

oh yes, he IS hot! try to get some clearer ones next time. mmmm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home